Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Online purchases may be returned or exchanged, through our warehouse, using the form found below. All returns and exchanges must be new, unused and contain all original packaging, accessories and tags. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. In the event of an exchange request, shipping charges will be covered to get the exchanged product back to you. Items may also be returned to a store location for exchange or store credit only.
Please contact customer service for refunds back to your card. All sales are final on swimwear/clearance/discontinued items
- Shoes must not be worn and must include the original undamaged packaging – GET GNARLY recommends you try your new shoes on inside on the carpet. This will help keep your new shoes clean and returnable.
- If you plan to return your shoes do not wear them after trying them on.
- Shoe boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them - use the box the shoes were shipped in to return shoes.
- Once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All skateboards must be un-skated and in like-new condition
- No skateboard deck is completely guaranteed
- Once a skateboard has been used it cannot be returned or refunded
- Once a skateboard has been assembled, its parts cannot be returned or exchanged
- GET GNARLY Mailorder is not responsible for actual deck color and/or dimensions
- GET GNARLY Mailorder does not replace broken decks or decks with pressure cracks
- All items must be unused and include the original packaging
- Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached - no pet hair, no human hair, no smoke smell
- If you plan to return your clothing please keep it clean
- Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged
- All sales final on swimwear
- All sales final on clearance/discontinued items
- Gift cards should be treated the same as cash. ACTIVE is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards, and if a gift card is lost or stolen, ACTIVE cannot honor the value of that card.
- Customer must have possession of gift card to redeem gift card.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.Any orders which were sent out with FREE Shipping will have a 10% re-stocking fee for returns.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET GNARLY Mailorder does not guarantee the exchange or credit for a defective item. If you believe your product is defective please send it back along with the return form explaining the defect.